Thursday, April 3, 2014

Airport Info

Many of you have asked about being at the airport...

Yes, of course, we'd love to see you!  We arrive at IAH, Terminal C, around 7 p.m. on Friday, April 4th.

The only thing we ask is that everyone not kiss Hope or hug her.  She is just getting comfortable with hugging us and showing affection, so we don't want to set her back.  We will let our immediate family know that they can hold her, hug her, etc. when we are at home.  I know that's going to be hard for everyone, but we think it will be best! :)  This way, she will be able to recognize who is family and who is not!  You are welcome to give her a "high five" or a pat on the back. LOL

We are leaving for the airport now! You should have seen the spectacle with Hope jumping and dancing in the bathroom tonight shouting, "USA! USA! USA!"



See you soon!
The Mathew Crew

2 comments:

  1. I am at the airport.
    Meeting at McDonalds is most convenient and easy to find. It is on the 1st floor.

    My Korean number is 010-4355-5196. You can just ask someone to borrow their phone.
    I have an American number that I use through like a skype program: 830-542-1099

    I hope this works out.
    Jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have come to the airport. My dad is in town this weekend. Love you guys. So amazed that you were able to get home so quickly. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete