Saturday, April 5, 2014

Welcome Home, Hope!

The last few days are a blur, but thanks to our dear friend Ashley Monogue (http://ashleylaurenphotography.com/), we have some precious pictures from our arrival home.  Unless Wes decides to continue honing in on his writing skills, we probably won't post after this.  (Wes has been sleeping all day, so he may wake up at 2 a.m. and decide he has more crazy stuff to share.  We'll see.)

We do want to thank you all again SO very much for your prayers.  Our God is truly mighty, magnificent, powerful, omniscient...and yet, He cares about the intimate details of our lives.  He is worthy.  I'm so thankful to be adopted into HIS family!

Enjoy the pictures!  Wes, Kasey, Priya, and Hope
YAY U.S.A.!































1 comment:

  1. I so lost it when mom (Grandma) started crying! !! Omg!!! I wish I was there to see you guys! I'm so happy and thankful to Jesus for bringing y'all safely here!
    Prezeela

    ReplyDelete