Friday, March 28, 2014

Almost

Not much time to write, but we got the police clearance today!  I can't post how it happened, but let's just say God intervened!  Since we didn't get the clearance until around 5 p.m. today, the orphanage asked that we come first thing tomorrow morning to pick up Hope!  We'll be picking her up around 10 p.m. Friday night in Texas time. Please pray for us as I (Kasey) am fighting a sinus infection and everyone is having some stomach issues.  I will try my best to update tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Grandma and GrandpaMarch 28, 2014 at 8:53 AM

    Feel better soon and we cannot wait to hear Grandma and Grandpa from our sweet Hope, like we did Priya when you guys went to pick her up....that phone call saying Hi, grandma, hi grandpa will ring in our ears forever....we love you and are praying daily, Dad said leave Wes blog on there....it funny....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! We are praying for y'all.
    -Patricia, Johnny, and Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Can't wait, can't wait! I bet she can hardly sleep! Praying for you all to get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. About 3 hours away until you get to pick up Hope! How exciting for all of you. Saying prayers and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's almost time for you to pick up Hope! God is SO good! I'm praying that there are no problems and for a smooth adjustment for everyone. Can't wait to see pictures! -- Donna Duke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying right now that you have that beautiful girl w/ you. Tummy troubles go away:b

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing news! Patrick and I are thinking of you all and Hope! I hope everyone feels better, but once you get that sweet girl in your arms, I know you will! Thanks for all the updates!

    ReplyDelete